For Immediate Release – August 6, 2012
Ted Lindeman Outreach Foundation Announces 2012 Humanitarian Award Honorees
A broadcast journalist, a hospital executive, two attorneys, and an entrepreneur to be honored
(Hartsville, Pa) The Ted Lindeman Outreach Foundation announced today its 2012 Humanitarian Award Honorees. The Ted Lindeman Outreach Foundation Humanitarian Award honors individuals who live and work in the Greater Philadelphia area and who have made a significant humanitarian contribution to their local communities. This year’s honorees are part of an exceptional group of professionals who work to make their community and the larger world a better place to live, work and play. The honorees are:
• John F. Cordisco, Attorney, Stark & Stark. He is being honored for his work with Have a Heart, a nonprofit foundation benefitting special needs children, Food for the Poor, and other nonprofit and community organizations.
• Joseph A. Cullen, Jr., Attorney, Stark & Stark. He is being honored for his work with the Bucks County Bar Association Charitable Foundation, KenCrest Services, and other non-profit and community organizations.
• Ian Kiernan, Founder and President of MROps. He is being honored for his work with Philabundance, the Siteman Cancer Center, and other non-profit and community organizations.
• Linda Plank, Vice President of Development, Doylestown Hospital. She is being honored for her work with Central Bucks YMCA, the Village Improvement Association and other non-profit and community organizations.
• Brad Segall, Reporter, KYW NewsRadio and host of The Philadelphia Agenda on WOGL. He is being honored for his work with the Hepatitis B Foundation, Montgomery County Women’s Center, the Community Design Collaborative, and other nonprofit and community organizations.
These individuals will be honored at the annual Ted Lindeman Outreach Foundation Humanitarian Awards Breakfast at Doylestown Country Club, Doylestown, PA on Wednesday, September 19th at 7:30 a.m. This awards breakfast is open to the public. For tickets, donation or sponsorship information visit www.tedlindemanoutreachfoundation.com or email Ellen Lindeman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2012 Ted Lindeman Outreach Foundation Humanitarian Award Honorees are:
John Cordisco of Stark & Stark
Joseph Cullen of Stark & Stark
Ian Kiernan of MROps
Linda Plank of Doylestown Hospital
Brad Segall of KYW NewsRadio and WOGL 98.1 FM.