This foundation was put together for widows/widowers that reside in Bucks or Montgomery Counties, Pennsylvania.
The following is a list of guidelines for the qualifications of a recipient:
• Intended for a spouse with dependent children under the age of 18.
• Eligibility is for a period up to and including 3 months immediately following spouses passing.
• Expenses that will be included will be child care, utilities, mortgage, car payments, insurance, and phone bills up to $50.00. Credit cards will not be covered. All bills will be decided upon at board of trustees’ discretion.
• The maximum monthly allowance is not to exceed $3,000. This amount will be based on the board of trustees decision.
• $9,000 is the maximum amount to any one applicant. Final amount distributed is at the sole discretion of the board of trustees’ decision.
• All pertinent documents will be required, including birth and death certificates, and a copy of W2 to show dependency of child/children (any other documents the board sees fit). All requests for payments must be supported by appropriate and official documents.
• A one time only application will need to be provided. Applications available upon request. Volunteers are on hand to provide assistance. Please contact us if you fall under these requirements or if you have any questions. We are here to help.
• Request help by using this downloadable form.